Here are some of the most common questions we are asked. If you can’t find the answer to your question, we’d love to hear from you.
- What ages do you work with?
- Will I receive printing rights with my session?
- How many digital files will I receive?
- How long will it take to edit the files?
- What does “High Resolution File” mean exactly?
- Where do you get your printing done?
- We want to upgrade our collection. Can we still do this after our session?
- We can’t make it to the session reveal. Can you just put the images online so we can choose at home?
- What is the best time of day to schedule our session?
- What happens if we need to reschedule?
KDR Photography works with every age and every stage. This means that we have experience working with every age group and we love working with all of them. This is beneficial, because we are able to work with your family over the years and further develop our bonds and maintain consistency through yearly portraits.
YES. Regardless of which session you select, you will receive printing rights that will allow you to print your images from your preferred printer.
How many digital files you receive are dependent upon which session you select.
Blush Collection – 3 Digital Files
Navy Collection – 10 Digital Files
Gold Collection – All of your session’s edited digital files (Usually 20-30).
Typical editing time is about 2 weeks from the date of your session. This allows for enough time to edit and print your images.
The term “high resolution file” refers to the quality of image. The resolution of an image is an important factor in regards for future printing. All delivered files are 300dpi which is the highest possible resolution available.
We trust our printing to various professional photographer only print labs.
Absolutely. During your session reveal, you have the option to upgrade your session.
If you can’t make it to the session reveal, we will find a time to reschedule. Due to our policy, we will not post images online until after the session reveal has occurred.
The best and most loved time of day to work is right before and during sunset. This time-frame is known as “golden hour” and it is the time of day that lends the type of warm golden light that is flattering on everyone.
48 hours notice is required to reschedule your session.